Spring is here and it’s time to party! Grab the girls and get ready for a night on the town with the Old Webster Girls Night Out.
Thirteen Old Webster businesses will welcome attendees on Thursday, May 19 from 5 to 8 p.m. Each will offer something special and most will serve light appetizers and cocktails.
Sip and savor while browsing and shopping at:
• Paisley Boutique, 233 W. Lockwood Ave.
• Leopard Shop, 20 Allen Ave. #100
• KIND Soap Company, 20 Allen Ave. #105
• Le Macaron French Pastries of St. Louis, 111 W. Lockwood Ave.
• Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation, 122 W. Lockwood Ave.
• Seven Story, 7 N. Gore Ave.
• Green Door Art Gallery, 21 N. Gore Ave.
• The original design, 25 N. Gore Ave.
• Morgan Ford Massage & Spa, 31 N. Gore Ave.
• Never Enough Boutique, 51 N. Gore Ave.
• My shabby cabin, 24 N. Gore Ave.
• Spread the word, 24 N. Gore Ave.
• The Mash Pit by Zoey’s Attic, 20 N. Gore Ave.
Entrants can also enter the Girls’ Night Out raffle to win $100 in gift cards from Old Webster businesses. Look for sign-up sheets at each participating business.
The event is free. No pre-registration is required.