A total of 7,683 students were named to the Fall 2021 Semester Honor Roll at Oklahoma State University at Stillwater, including 3,410 students named to the President’s Honor Roll for earning an A grade in all of their Classes.
A number of students have graduated from schools in the Garvin County area.
Full-time undergraduate students who completed 12 hours or more with a 4.00 grade point average were placed on the President’s Honor Roll.
President’s Honor Roll
• Pauls Valley Secondary School – Emersyn Elise Alfred, Trevor Matthew Allee, Samantha Marie Bratcher, Benjamin Michael Dobbins, Cameron Faye Freeland, James Carrson French, Joshua Trae Henley, Abby Morse, Blake David Robbins and Emma Thompson.
• Paoli High School – Raymond Gregory Fifnley.
• Wynnewood High School – Emily Faith Bazor.
• Maysville Secondary School – Daniel House.
Students with a cumulative grade point average of 3.50 or higher with no grade below a C made the Dean’s Honor Roll.
Dean’s Honor Roll
• Pauls Valley – Mitchell Crawford, Salynn Edson, Mia Ledbetter, Abbi Beth Nicholas, Malia Readnour, Apolinar Iii Trejo, Marion Turner and Presley Noelle Turner.
• Wynnewood High School – Morgan Ashley Hammond and Blakely Suzanne Rozzell.
Another honor tied to Garvin County came from Eastern New Mexico University.
Lindsay’s Kaden Merrell has been named to the Eastern New Mexico Deans’ List for the fall 2021 semester.
To be eligible for the Dean’s List, a student must complete a minimum of 15 credit hours with a GPA of 3.25 or higher.