Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a position as Director of Administration and Finance for a USAID-funded activity in Senegal .
The purpose of this activity is to increase sustainable access to improved sanitation and water services while increasing consumer demand for sanitation and water services, building on the experience USAID’s 2016-2022 Sanitation, Behavior Change, and Water Activity for Senegal (ACCES). The Director of Administration and Finance (DAF) will have primary responsibility for ensuring the timely provision and delivery of all financial, administrative, compliance and procurement support required for the project to Tetra Tech within the execution of the activity.
* Administer and manage staff in accordance with the Staff Policies and Procedures Manual and local labor laws.
* Ensure compliance of project operations with administrative policies and guidelines of USAID, Government of Senegal, and Tetra Tech Headquarters.
* Ensure full compliance by maintaining the legal status of registration in the country at all times during the life of the project.
* Manage all aspects of the project’s financial accounting system, including performing sound accounting and financial control, managing cash flow, tracking operating budget expenditures, and preparing and reconciling monthly financial reports.
* Manage the preparation and submission of monthly expense reports.
* Prepare financial reports of local expenses by category (labour, transportation, equipment, supplies, etc.) as requested.
* Perform other accounting, financial management and administrative duties consistent with the overall scope of this position as assigned from time to time by Tetra Tech Head Office.
* Possess a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or another relevant field; Masters, preferably.
* Must have at least 10 years of relevant work experience and demonstrated experience working on USAID or donor funded projects with increasing responsibility.
* Advanced proficiency in accounting software such as QuickBooks.
* Must be computer proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Fluency in written and spoken French and fluency in English are required.
* Work experience in Senegal ideally.
How to register
To be considered, applicants must submit the following through the online process:
* Cover letter
* Resume in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw the Tetra Tech IDS announcement posted.
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/snGl_daF
Please ensure your cover letter and resume/curriculum vitae are uploaded and submit only the documents requested as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay the processing of your application or remove you from further consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech International Development employees work together to comply with all applicable health and safety practices and protocols, including COVID-19 related health orders and regulations that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities .
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering and technical services worldwide. Our reputation is built on the technical expertise and dedication of our people – 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to deliver smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to host leading technical experts in the fields of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a multi-billion dollar global company with customer-focused local delivery to more than 450 locations worldwide. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are looking for innovative people to join our teams. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Handicap.